- Interdisciplinary entanglements
- Your numerology cycles October 16–31
- Will Smith and Eddie Murphy come back strong, Meryl Streep...
- We all still pay for"The Shipment"
- Four good ones at VIFF take us to The Vatican, India, the...
- From China to VIFF: Cinéma Virtualité
- Smile with the Joker, at VIFF grieve along with Daughter...
- Please touch the artwork
- Your numerology cycles October 1–15
- Canada: Leaders in Diversity and Excellence at the American...
The photograph was taken in my studio on November 4th. 2004. He had just celebrated his 80th birthday.We spent about one hour talking about Japan while I was photographing him. I could tell how much he loved Japan. He was relaxed and spontaneous all though the session.
I was so grateful for his generosity to have given me an opportunity to photograph him.
I will miss the wonderful, warm person he was as well, as a brilliant architect who made all British Columbians proud
Photo by Yukiko Onley