- Your numerology cycles April 16–30
- Disney wildlife times two, a blast at American politics and...
- Your numerology cycles April 1–15
- More streaming ideas take you to Brazil, low-life China and...
- Movie theatres are shut down, so what’s streaming?
- Your numerology cycles March 16–31
- Three women lead off a long line-up of new movies in town
- Pixar’s new one, Onward, new laughs from Greed and a new...
- Your numerology cycles March 1–15
- Ordinary Love, superb, three superior Canadian films and...
The photograph was taken in my studio on November 4th. 2004. He had just celebrated his 80th birthday.We spent about one hour talking about Japan while I was photographing him. I could tell how much he loved Japan. He was relaxed and spontaneous all though the session.
I was so grateful for his generosity to have given me an opportunity to photograph him.
I will miss the wonderful, warm person he was as well, as a brilliant architect who made all British Columbians proud
Photo by Yukiko Onley