After 11 years of bringing you local reporting, the team behind the Vancouver Observer has moved on to Canada's National Observer. You can follow Vancouver culture reporting over there from now on. Thank you for all your support over the years!
We're hiring: Executive Assistant for Vancouver Observer and National Observer
Observer Media Group [The Vancouver Observer and National Observer] is looking for an organized communicator to provide executive assistance to the company’s CEO. Join our dynamic team and grow with us.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Schedule meeting, manage CEO's calender
- Assist with executive communications
- Assist with email campaigns
- Keep systems functioning smoothly
- Office management
- Help produce reports that involve written and numerical skills
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 3-5 years experience in administrative role
- Experience scheduling
- A love of organizing and efficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build and manage relationships
- Facility with numbers
- Relentlessly positive attitude
- A knack for writing concise, clear emails. A tough self-editor.
- Design skills a plus
Please submit your resume and cover letter explaining why you are interested in working with Observer Media Group to[email protected] and copy to [email protected]
We'll contact you if we think you’re right for the position.