- PHOTOS: Will and Kate's action-packed day in Vancouver
- Prince William and Kate to meet with First Nations, tour...
- B.C.'s child watchdog asks Attorney General to...
- Denzel and The Magnificent 7, great fun with Storks and...
- Saskatchewan, B.C., toughen deposit requirements for...
- B.C. numbers show drops in foreign property buyers since...
- Vacation over for pair of grizzlies caught on remote island...
- Qi whizzery; Shaolin kungfu masters @ QE
- Advocacy group calls for body cameras after police-dog...
- Bill Gates says Trudeau's approach to immigration,...
Join the Vancouver Observer
Yes! I want to become a member!
We’re here because we love Vancouver and the
Lower Mainland. That love motivates us to research,
write, and share the stories you read in the
Vancouver Observer. Whether we’re covering
politics, development, or the environment,
we want to make you a more switched-on and
powerful citizen. We don’t believe in
paywalls: these stories yearn to be free.
However, free as in speech is not free as in
beer, and our work gets very expensive.
This is why we need your help.
Become a champion of independent
media and become an insider: our
members get access to exclusive
content and cultural events, as well as
discounts to make this city of ours a bit
more affordable. "Buy local" applies to
media as well as artisanal groceries.