- Woman's suit alleging Vancouver police tethered her to...
- Food.ee delivers green, tasty meals to downtown foodies
- Game of Thrones S05E08 recap and review: 'Hardhome...
- San Andreas simulates The Big One, while I’ll See You In My...
- Canadian Bar Association urges Canadians to march in...
- 2015 City of Bhangra Festival kicks off tonight
- Tame Impala plays to sold out crowd at the Malkin Bowl [...
- Tsleil-Waututh First Nation rejects Kinder Morgan Trans...
- Kinder Morgan Burnaby Mountain fight goes to B.C....
- How we know global capital drives Vancouver real estate
Join the Vancouver Observer
Yes! I want to become a member!
We’re here because we love Vancouver and the
Lower Mainland. That love motivates us to research,
write, and share the stories you read in the
Vancouver Observer. Whether we’re covering
politics, development, or the environment,
we want to make you a more switched-on and
powerful citizen. We don’t believe in
paywalls: these stories yearn to be free.
However, free as in speech is not free as in
beer, and our work gets very expensive.
This is why we need your help.
Become a champion of independent
media and become an insider: our
members get access to exclusive
content and cultural events, as well as
discounts to make this city of ours a bit
more affordable. "Buy local" applies to
media as well as artisanal groceries.