Peanut butter chocolate breakfast bread
This recipe has been adapted from a VegWeb recipe. I baked this a few days ago, I doubled the recipe, without realizing how much it really makes in a single batch.
- 2 cups white rice flour
- 1 1/2 cups organic sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp of carob powder
- 2.5 cups vanilla rice or almond milk
- 1.5 tsp guar gum
- 2 dashes of vanilla powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt the peanut butter on the stovetop for a few seconds to make it easier to mix.
- Add the vegan milk to the dry ingredients and stir in the peanut butter.
- Pour batter in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish. Bake for 35 minutes or until knife comes out clear. Enjoy!