Emily Carr Continuing Studies launches a new and innovative Interaction Design Essentials Program
This new program gives students the chance to gain skills in the emerging field of interaction design, using web and app technologies to design innovative, creative and functional websites, apps and other design projects.
The 6-month, intensive full-time program blends design principals with technical skills training, and is ideal for students who are interested in learning the fundamentals of interaction design with the intention of gaining employment as web designers, user interface designers, application developers and many other positions in the dynamic and growing interaction design industry.
The Interaction Design Essentials Program gives students fundamental skills in interaction design, including:
• Designing for mobile devices
• Designing for the Web using Photoshop and Illustrator, including mock-ups and optimisation
• Web site development using C++
• Building Mobile CSS styles
• Learning the basics of wireframes, site maps and userflows
• Leading effective projects and work in teams
Learn more about this new program, visit www.ecuad.ca/programs/cs/certificate/interactionde.