Five tips for Valentine's Day bliss
Valentine's Day is meant to be the most romantic day of the year.
Sex up the day of love with these fantastic tips from a love expert and random finds on the interwebs.
Here are five Valentine's Day ideas. Find your bliss:
1. Do the dirty with your Valentine before the flowers and the restaurant and those enormously-shiny heart-shaped ballons, says relationship and sex advice columnist Dan Savage in his old (but popular, and reappearing) "Savage Love" podcast. Flip the order around, so you don't sleep through the good parts. Remember: You snooze, you loose.
Spice things up: Wow-Him Powwow, following these "erotic" instructions", courtesy of Cosmopolitan magazine.
Screen cap taken from Cosmopolitan.com
2. Hole up with your better half, and make Valentine's Day cocktails, such as "Love Potion Number 5" or "Peachy Love Sparkler." Enjoy "Midnight Snacks for Lovers" with Air Supply - Making Love out of Nothing at All playing softly in the background.
There's no telling where the night will take you...
Screen cap taken from lovingyou.com
3. Gear up for 14 days of love with "love-filled felt fortune cookies."
Photo sourced from thewonderforest.com
4. Give your beau the World's Best Kisser Award.
5. Be that cheesy looking couple you would normally point and laugh at, but with extra mush. Get lovey-dovey with your sweetheart and pump each other up for the big day with a schmaltzy date at the charming Brix Restaurant & Wine Bar in Yaletown.
Photo sourced from "Brix Restaurant & Wine Bar" Facebook page
Don't blow it.
How will you be spending Valentine's Day with your dearest other?