- Unstable Genii in Love => ∞
- Photos: Half Moon Run heats up Snowy Vancouver
- Bad Boys shoot again; Adam Sandler gets loud in Uncut Gems...
- 1917: a must-see, Just Mercy, a should-see, and Underwater...
- Eddas, Elegies & Epics, à la mode
- So many contenders for 2019's 10-best list, plus a...
- Your numerology cycles: What to expect in 2020
- 3 more films for the holiday season: Little Women, Song of...
- Three very good films arrive at the same time: Bombshell...
- Your numerology cycles December 16–31
Countdown to 2012 Olympic Games celebrated with Budden and McIvor at St. George's School
McIvor on the race
"It was great. I was a little concerned because of the knee injury. I was like, 'I should probably be warming up and stretching,' but, no. It was good.
"We had some of the younger kids right in front of us and some of the older kids in front of them. So, I think the older kids were kind of dragging them along, and I managed not to trip over the little ones," McIvor recalled.
Coming into the Olympics, she's "excited" and looking forward to "any Canadian gold medals."
"It's very exciting for me because I'm not focused on the pressures of actually competing, so I'm looking forward to Olympics that I can sit back and watch," Mclvor said.
"Whether it's a winter athlete, whether it's a summer athlete, the preparation, the dedication, the passion is the same. So when we're supporting our athletes whether it's Canadian athletes or British athletes, somebody like Ashley is going to be out there doing there best and we just want to get behind them," Bedden said.
"I think Canada is going to do very well with the golds. I think they're going to be very polite and they're going to allow Britain to win more golds," he added, tipping his head back to laugh.
The Olympic Games in 2012 will take place in London from July 27 to August 12. The Paralympic Games will be held from August 29 to September 9.
London will become the first city to have hosted the modern Olympic Games three times (1908, 1948 and 2012). The UK will host 10,500 athletes from 205 countries during the Games, and it is expected 4 billion people will tune in to watch the London 2012 opening ceremony.