- Handel, Strozzi & Purcell's Italian muses
- Local kid gets potty mouth in Good Boys, British teen is...
- Your numerology cycles August 16–31
- Women mobsters in The Kitchen, country ways in Honeyland...
- EMV's "original instrument" vocals
- Your numerology cycles August 1–15
- Big and dumb Hobbs & Shaw; smart Amateurs and a...
- Binge on baroque and beyond
- Panto pantsed for Adults Only
- ETC 2019: Songs of Innocence/Experience
Fireworks Celebration at 2010 Games at LiveCity Site Creates a Display Worthy of a Gold Medal
A spectacular fireworks marked the last night of two weeks of fireworks in Vancouver. In the Canada Line at Roundhouse/Yaletown, two women sang "Oh, Canada." A group of guys coming the opposite direction joined in. Soon, the entire station was filled with people singing together. Canada spirit was running high.
Earlier in the evening, Blue Rodeo performed. What a night.