- Photos: Elle King shakes up Vancouver
- Broaching a Bake-off w/o a recipe
- Violence and style from John Wick, bios of two history...
- Your numerology cycles May 16–31
- Game-clinching triple-play
- Byzantium: the other liturgy
- A new look for Ryan Reynolds, a new impression of Rudolph...
- Nassim wants to get fresh with you
- V.O.'s "Faust" gives Devil his due
- New but not that great from Seth Rogen, an underused Judi...
I'm Watching Hockey. Unprecedented. What if Canada Doesn't Win a Gold Medal in Hockey? Unthinkable.
I've actually never watched a hockey game, but I want Canada to win.
I heard the cheers on the street a minute ago when Canada scored its second goal.
I was just at the gym where, a line of iron-pumpers couldn't take their eyes off the CTV-televised game.
I'm going downtown tonight to a party on Powell Street and I know how happy the crowds will be, if only Canada can score one more goal.
But they just miss. Nooooooo. Oh, no, Canada. Oh,well. The US wins.
Canada may have lost this one, but it's not over yet.