- Local kid gets potty mouth in Good Boys, British teen is...
- Your numerology cycles August 16–31
- Women mobsters in The Kitchen, country ways in Honeyland...
- EMV's "original instrument" vocals
- Your numerology cycles August 1–15
- Big and dumb Hobbs & Shaw; smart Amateurs and a...
- Binge on baroque and beyond
- Panto pantsed for Adults Only
- ETC 2019: Songs of Innocence/Experience
- Tarantino’s Hollywood vision, one President who was stopped...
I'm Watching Hockey. Unprecedented. What if Canada Doesn't Win a Gold Medal in Hockey? Unthinkable.
I've actually never watched a hockey game, but I want Canada to win.
I heard the cheers on the street a minute ago when Canada scored its second goal.
I was just at the gym where, a line of iron-pumpers couldn't take their eyes off the CTV-televised game.
I'm going downtown tonight to a party on Powell Street and I know how happy the crowds will be, if only Canada can score one more goal.
But they just miss. Nooooooo. Oh, no, Canada. Oh,well. The US wins.
Canada may have lost this one, but it's not over yet.