- Super-realistic The Lion King, real acting from Awkwafina...
- Spin cycle in the Cosmic Laundromat
- Under the Stars: Boycotts and Bubblegum
- Your numerology cycles July 16–31
- Candid scenes with Leonard Cohen and his muse, housing...
- Holy Dips at Vancouver Sangam
- Sahibs & subalterns; Raj "Ends Well?"
- More action from Spider-Man, a pagan cult in Midsommar and...
- Your numerology cycles July 1–15
- Deeeeep detritus => haute couture
Theory of a Deadman Shakes BC Place After Victory Celebration and Medals Awards at the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games
Tyler Connolly (above) comes from North Delta, BC and along with some of his friends from his guitar class, formed a local group they named Theory of a Deadman. The group has three albums behind them and one of these, Gasoline, went platinum in 2005. TOAD took to the stage last night at BC Place after a euphoric medal celebration which led off with performances by artists from the Northwest Territories and dramatic videos showcasing the beauty and culture of the region. After awards, TOAD shook the stadium with post-grunge rock.