- Us, an artful horror movie, also three good ones back in...
- "Gross Misconduct' -- ravenning
- Ariel: 'brave spirit[s]'
- Earthly Delights: Other-Worldly
- New vs old in Birds of Passage; an easy look at a killer...
- Your numerology cycles March 16–31
- Red on red at Vimy Ridge
- Butoh on the brink of The Singularity
- Watching that new female super hero, more women in film and...
Public Drunkeness Posing Problem for Police at 2010 Vancouver Games
Vancouver Police are reporting unprecedented numbers of people in the downtown core Friday night and "significant" numbers of intoxicated people on the streets, many openly consuming liquor.
To manage the larger crowds, the Vancouver Police, with the support of Integrated Security Unit members, will be increasing the police presence in the downtown core in the days to come, a press release said this morning.
Police are encouraging people to enjoy the Olympic experience but do so responsibly and to leave the liquor at home.