- Your numerology cycles April 16–30
- Disney wildlife times two, a blast at American politics and...
- Your numerology cycles April 1–15
- More streaming ideas take you to Brazil, low-life China and...
- Movie theatres are shut down, so what’s streaming?
- Your numerology cycles March 16–31
- Three women lead off a long line-up of new movies in town
- Pixar’s new one, Onward, new laughs from Greed and a new...
- Your numerology cycles March 1–15
- Ordinary Love, superb, three superior Canadian films and...
Public Drunkeness Posing Problem for Police at 2010 Vancouver Games
Vancouver Police are reporting unprecedented numbers of people in the downtown core Friday night and "significant" numbers of intoxicated people on the streets, many openly consuming liquor.
To manage the larger crowds, the Vancouver Police, with the support of Integrated Security Unit members, will be increasing the police presence in the downtown core in the days to come, a press release said this morning.
Police are encouraging people to enjoy the Olympic experience but do so responsibly and to leave the liquor at home.