- Two comedies about women at work and a stunning documentary...
- Renowned Tibetan monk Mingyur Rinpoche to speak in Vancouver
- Two giant sequels and several worthy smaller films reviewed
- Doing it like Elton John, looking for justice in Canada,...
- Your numerology cycles June 1–15
- Mission Control: "Ce qu'on attend de moi"
- Aladdin drops in again, the Booksmart girls wonder what...
- Photos: Elle King shakes up Vancouver
- Broaching a Bake-off w/o a recipe
- Violence and style from John Wick, bios of two history...
At the London 2012 Olympics, Canadian athletes --many of them from British Columbia -- continue to make Canada proud.
Canada's Olympic women rowing team took silver today.
Victoria native Malcolm Howard and Gabe Bergen of 100 Mile House were among the British Columbians of the men’s eight rowing team to bring home a silver medal yesterday. Brent Hayden of Mission, meanwhile, took bronze in 100m freestyle, Canada’s first medal won in the pool during London 2012.
Check out more photos here.