- Your numerology cycles October 16–31
- Will Smith and Eddie Murphy come back strong, Meryl Streep...
- We all still pay for"The Shipment"
- Four good ones at VIFF take us to The Vatican, India, the...
- From China to VIFF: Cinéma Virtualité
- Smile with the Joker, at VIFF grieve along with Daughter...
- Please touch the artwork
- Your numerology cycles October 1–15
- Canada: Leaders in Diversity and Excellence at the American...
- Wishful thinking in motion
Terry Fox Award Created, Inukshuk Unveiled, and Removal of an Anti-Olympic Mural: Today's Olympic Round Up
Here are today's Olympic headlines:
Terry Fox Award to Recognize Courageous Olympic Athlete
A new award in the name of Terry Fox has been created to honour the Olympic athlete from any country who displays the most courage, humility and extraordinary athletic ability at the 2010 Winter Games.
Inukshuk Unveiled: Richmond Symbol Meant to Guide Speedskaters
Speed Skating Canada unveiled a large aluminum inukshuk in Richmond Thursday, Dec. 10 on the shores of the Fraser River that they hope will guide skaters to the podium in 2010.
Vancouver Orders Removal of Anti-Olympic Mural
The city of Vancouver has ordered the removal of a mural hanging outside a Downtown Eastside gallery depicting the Olympic rings as four sad faces and one smiley face.
Drugs Stamped with Olympic Rings Seized by Vancouver Police
The marketing frenzy over the 2010 Winter Olympics seems to have penetrated Vancouver’s drug trade. Vancouver police answering a 911 call about a home invasion Wednesday, Dec. 9 stumbled across 107,000 ecstasy tablets, some imprinted with the Olympic rings.