- Blasts from the past: Hoffa hires The Irishman, new-style...
- Your numerology cycles November 16–30
- Photos: Big Sugar sweetens up the Commodore
- Reviews of a Stephen King sequel, an old-style war movie...
- Pie à la Modulus: Hot, Sweet & Savory
- Arnie is back again, Antonio portrays his director and...
- Your numerology cycles November 1–15
- Bangarra: 65,000 year old avant garde
- Savoring three good ones: Parasite’s class consciousness,...
- Patriot Acts
Speed Skater Feels Disgraced, Community Choir is Showcased, and Hockey Rivalry Continues: Today's Olympic Roundup
Here is today's Olympic Roundup:
Pechstein Looks to Clear Name in Germany:
The 37-year old long track speed skater feels disgraced after a 2 year suspension over anomalies in her biological passport. She wishes to clear her name in Germany.
Community Choirs Showcased During the Olympic Torch Relay:
Canadian choir master Gregory Charles composed There's a Light/Cette Flamme in French and English where the theme of light inspired him.
Rivalry Set to Ignite Olympic Hockey Tournament:
The battling duo Sidney Crosby and Alexander Ovechkin is still budding in comparison to ones that existed between legendary adversaries, but still it's a great battle between the Canadian and Russian team.
Canada's Skiers Get Ahead for 2010 with STEALTH:
Getting ahead for the Games, the Sensor for the Training of Elite Athletes or STEALTH is a GPS unit that will help skiers find the fastest route down the mountain.