Mayor Gregor Robertson's Twitter Posts Reveal Relentless Schedule and Concern for Homeless
Mayor Gregor Robertson's Twitter posts reflect concern for homeless, pride in the Mt. Pleasant neighborhoods response to a shelter opening in their neighborhood and a relentless schedule. Speaking to @CameronHerold, the mayor refers to the "relentless pace" of things and says he rarely has time to reply to notes from followers, but that he reads them all.
- family time to finish an intense year. homelessness-recession-gangs-olympic prep tested our city. we raised our game. happy new year all! 10:36 AM Dec 31st, 2009 from Twitterrific
- new mt pleasant shelter full again on 3rd night. city staff+raincity worked wonders to open before xmas. neighbourhood support heartening 5:46 PM Dec 24th, 2009 from mobile web
- @CameronHerold i rarely have time to reply. relentless pace. but i read all comments 9:27 AM Dec 21st, 2009 from web in reply to CameronHerold
- bloedel future is up to park board. many ideas+offers now, they will find best solutions. it needs ongoing community support 5:20 PM Dec 20th, 2009 from mobile web
- passed city budget friday, tough year. prop tax up only 2.3%. focus on homeless/green/safety/arts. restored $ for library hours