Bike to Work Week returns to Vancouver on Halloween
- hot coffee
- free snacks
- free bike mechanic services
- prize draws
- ...and just to say hi!
Thinking of biking to work this Fall but not sure you can do it?
Ask your workplace for an on-site lunchtime workshop.These group sessions are fun, interactive, and help get you ready to try biking to work in the Fall and Winter.
Check out the Biking to Work: Fall & Winter Riding Workshop (1 hour).
This intermediate-level workshop is a great way to encourage those who ride in warmer weather to try biking to work in the Fall. Participants will learn more advanced tips and tricks about biking to work in Metro Vancouver's winter riding conditions, including dressing for the weather (staying warm and dry), more advanced cycling safety, advanced use of your gears, cold-weather care for your bike, lights and visibility, and more. More info here.
Chances to win when you register + visit.
(See, we really want you to register + visit!)
- Bicycles by Giant
- Two-night stay at Accent Inns
- Waterproof panniers and bike gear by Norco
- Toques to the first 40 Arc'teryx Commuter Station visitors, and Arc'teryx Trino jersey
- Bike service packages donated by ethicalDeal
- Gourmet gift basket by Whole Foods Market
- ...and more!
Join or renew your membership at a Bike to Work Week Commuter Station, and you'll receive a Lush gift package valued at over $40!
- Staffing Commuter Stations
- Office work
- Distributing posters
- Taking photos!
Send us a an email introducing yourself.