You can't even spell CREDIBILITY ... it's with an 'i'
" shouting bold print words with hyperbole strewn about like buzzards over the dead and dying in a desert ... this is the number one complaint from people like me"
So your number one complaint has to do with presentation rather than facts. Because if the author wanted big, bold and hyperbolic, he might have chosen something bigger, bolder, and hyperbolic than say 22 point Garamond regular?
Every single climate change article attracts people like yourself, who without fail, attack the author yet provide no credible counter-argument beyond the world has always done this. 98% of scientists are saying it's happening and you're putting your money on the other 2%. Just brilliant. Really. Brilliant.