Infographic: Why a bike lane in Kitsilano?

Graphic by Holly Foxcroft and Jen Cook. Click on image to make it grow.

Read More:

More in Opinion

A Greenpeace publicity stunt has affected an archeological site in Peru

By wrecking an iconic archeological site, Greenpeace ruined the UN climate convention for Peru

A tour guide once told me that walking in the Nazca desert in Peru is like walking on the moon’s surface. The dry, windless climate and the particularities of the land in the desert prevent...
The Lima Talks: The inside and the outside

Inside the Lima Climate Change Conference

As one climate justice activist from a low lying island state put it: “They are talking about adapting to a world that is 4 degrees Celsius warmer, but we don’t exist in that world.”
Photo by Luka Tomac.Latin Americans pay the price for corporate climate

Latin Americans pay the price for corporate climate destruction

Information contained in a new report  that details how multi-national corporations are destroying the environment and causing serious climate damage in Latin America brings attention to an...
Speak up about this article on Facebook or Twitter. Do this by liking Vancouver Observer on Facebook or following us @Vanobserver on Twitter. We'd love to hear from you.

maybe

As a cyclist and after seeing the 'dogs breakfast' that Comox/Helmcken turned out to be I'm more hesitant to be enthusiastic about any more new bike routes.

 

Bike Share

As a anti biker and anit Vision Vancouver I'm totally against this program it is a total waste of money by Robert Robertson and his gang of thugs. Bikers and Cyclist are only 4% of the population of Vancouver why are they (the gang) wastings millions on this minority group, what about the other 96%